Friday, October 7, 2011

Miracle!

Miracle! MIRACLE! When I was a baby, the doctors at the hospital said to my parents, That I was going to be a no-brain child, Because of my brain damaged, It made my parents angry! Then I went to the hospital school, First I walked without the crutches or canes, Then I talked and read people's lips, I studied reading, 'riting and 'rithmetic! Then I moved to the junior high school It had all one floor and regular students, I chased the girls that had wonderful smiles The girls then went to the bathroom! But I studied and wrote hard, And did my best as I could and made B's and C's Despite I didn't hear the teacher very well. I rode a three-wheeled bike to school every day from home! I went to the old high school for two years It had lots of steps that I almost fell down and 'goboom'! It became harder to read their lips, As my teachers walked back and forth, But like I said, "It's a miracle!" I studied harder and harder with the supports of my friends andfamily, When the new high school was built, it had steps and an elevator, I had a special key to go to the elevator, I graduated and my parents never thought I could go all the waythere! Then I went to the older junior college (just like the older highschool), One year later they built a new junior college, I finished my Business Major with Math Minor degrees! My wonderful parents and my two beautiful sisters never thought, That I could finish, And proud of me that I did finish it, Wish these damned doctors here to see me alive who said I hadno-brain, "Miracle!" I thought so. Dave Morice Mor´icen. 1. See Morisco. is featured in the December December:see month. , 2009 issue of GAMESMagazine The term Games magazine could refer to: GAMES, an American magazine about general games GamesTM, a British video games magazine List of games magazines and . His article (on pages 6-11) "Ultrapoems andHypernovels" describes many of his poetic efforts using variousliterary constraints CONSTRAINTS - A language for solving constraints using value inference.["CONSTRAINTS: A Language for Expressing Almost-Hierarchical Descriptions", G.J. Sussman et al, Artif Intell 14(1):1-39 (Aug 1980)]. . Word Ways readers are strongly urged to pick up acopy of GAMES to remind themselves of the vast creativity of ourKickshaws editor. Jeremiah Farrell Jeremiah (Jerry) Farrell (b. 1937), is an American professor emeritus of mathematics at Butler University in Indiana. He is well-known for having designed Will Shortz's favorite puzzle, the 1996 "Election Day" crossword in the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment