Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Feelings Only I Know.

More Feelings Only I Know. More Feelings Only I Know Susan SUSAN Smallest Univalue Segment Assimilating NucleusSUSAN Sub Saharan African NetworkSUSAN Smart Ultrasonic System for Aircraft NDE McKenna McKenna is usually a surname, and may refer to Andrew McKenna, American political organizer Antoinette McKenna, Irish musician. Barney McKenna, Irish musician. Bernard McKenna, Scottish-born writer of television comedy Bernard J. McKenna, mayor of the U.S. Wayfarer Press, LLC (Logical Link Control) See "LANs" under data link protocol. LLC - Logical Link Control PO Box 948, Union Lake, MI 48387-0948 9780978996512, $14.95 www.wayfarebooks.com Pediatric pediatric/pe��di��at��ric/ (pe?de-at��rik) pertaining to the health of children. pe��di��at��ricadj.Of or relating to pediatrics. nurse Susan McKenna has created another helpfulpicturebook for both children and parents titles More Feelings Only IKnow: Divorce and Fighting are Hurting My Heart. More Feelings Only IKnow is told from the point of view of children who are caught in themiddle of mom (1) (Messaging-Oriented Middleware) See messaging middleware.(2) (Microsoft Operations Manager) Software that monitors and captures system and application events throughout the network. and dad fighting during the process of a divorce. "Ithurts me to see you making each other feel bad, especially whenit's another person I love. It scares me to see you like this. Youare supposed to make me feel safe. I do not want to know what you arefighting about, and I don't want to hear you hurting." Thesimple color illustrations walk children through the importance of notblaming themselves, acknowledging one's feelings, and knowing thatboth parents love them. A special parental guide rounds out this welcomeand duly appreciated resource. Also highly recommended is McKenna'sprevious picturebook about divorce, "Feelings Only I Know".

No comments:

Post a Comment